Thursday, August 13, 2015

We had a GREAT first day!

Look at them today and soak it in because you are going to see them grow so much this year…you just won't believe it!!
Thank you so much for sharing your children with me and trusting me with the privilege & blessings of teaching them! 

Below the children's pictures, 
you will see their answers to the question, 
"What do you want to do or learn in Kindergarten this year?"


Joshua:
I want to do iPads.



Brock:
I want to learn more dinosaurs.


Keaton:
I want to play with Marble Run because my sister said to.


Libby:
I would like to be a teacher.


Wyatt:
I want to learn how to be an expert.


Baylie:
I want to learn how to read. 


Malia:
I want to eat lunch.


Emma:
I want to play with iPads.


Daphne:
I want to learn how to read.


Sam:
I want to play iPads.


Anna:
I kinda like that candy (pointing to Starbursts), and I kinda like to color too.


Taylor:
I want to learn how to be a good reader to show everybody.


Zoey:
I want to pretend cook in the kitchen.


Newt:
I'd like to play with the globe, pretend money, and chef stuff.


David:
I want to learn how to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment