Thursday, August 11, 2016

Welcome to Kindergarten!

We had a GREAT first day together!
The students were so well-behaved and eager to learn and play with all their new friends!

Below are our 1st Day pictures and a quote from each student stating what they want to learn this year in Kindergarten!

We sure missed McKenna and anxiously await her arrival on Monday to complete our little SCS family!


Bradley
"I want to play sports at school
like soccerball, football, and baseball."

Harper
"I want to learn math because of puppies because they're cute and cuddly and I can count how many cats and dogs I have.  They love math and cuddle by me."

Natalie
"I want to read about the Bible and God."

Noah
"I want to do P.E. because it's cool!"

Annelise
"I want to learn my letters because I don't remember my letters a lot."

Blake
"I want to learn more math because I want to know a lot when I grow up."

Jackson
"I want to learn sports like football."

Evan
"I want to learn about God and the Bible and learn the states on the globe."

Wyatt
"I want to do homework so I can get smarter."

Jackson
"I want to learn how to read so I can get the ice cream sundae!"

Cayden
"I want to read so I can get better at reading books."

Annabel
"I want to read music so I have my own book for my sister's piano so I can play it."

Between Coach Butler in P.E., Mrs. Watt in music, and me in the classroom, I think we can fulfill these learning requests!

Thank you for sharing your little ones with me!
I'm looking forward to a fun year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment